Star Space has officially reopened!
We’re so happy to welcome back our community, and have taken steps to make our space as safe as possible. Our community’s health, safety and wellbeing continues to be our number one priority. With that in mind, we made the following changes to the space so you can focus on achieving your professional goals.
- 6 feet between all desks, chairs and furniture in open workspace, meeting rooms, café and patios.
- Recyclable single-use tableware that can be found in the kitchen.
- Individually wrapped utensils in the kitchen.
- Hand sanitizer in meeting rooms, the kitchen, and by each exit.
- Individually wrapped snacks in the kitchen instead of communal snack containers.
- Signage with information around the office and inside meeting rooms.
It takes a village to prevent the spread of COVID-19, and we’re relying on every member of our community to do their part. In the interest of keeping your fellow coworkers safe and healthy, we ask that you keep these things in mind for when you come back to work:
- If you’re sick, please stay home. We’ll have to ask you to leave if you’re showing symptoms.
- Wear a face covering while indoors. Face coverings can be taken off outdoors if you maintain social distance.
- Enter through the front door to complete a quick symptom check prior to entering.
- Practice social distancing at the office, maintain a distance of 6 feet from others at all times.
- Wash your hands frequently, and avoid touching your face.
- Use non-contact greetings instead of shaking hands.
- Use the provided disinfectant wipes located in the kitchen and The Living Room to wipe down shared surfaces after use.
- Use video conferencing for meetings when possible even if the person you’re meeting with is at the office.
- In case of COVID-19 symptoms, call a doctor, and please let us know so we can take appropriate actions to keep our space safe.
We are excited to be back at our home away from home, free from distractions and in a safe environment. Hope to see you at Star Space soon!